ADEK (Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge) is the education system regulator for both public and private sectors in Abu Dhabi. On October 16, 2018, The Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) announced today that as part of the Abu Dhabi government’s participation in Gitex Technology Week 2018, over 25,000 profiles for educators, principals, vice principals, and leaders of education in private schools throughout the Emirate of Abu Dhabi have been created through a recently launched system called the Private Abu Dhabi Schools System (PASS).
With the hassle-free digital transformation, schools can renew their licenses online much more quickly and have immediate access to personal information, data, and documentation about every teacher employed by the private school sector. This allows educators to request a promotion, resign, or transfer to a different school with just a single click.
Under the motto “Every school, every educator deserves to pass,” PASS was started as its name implies. The number of documents required has been reduced from thirty to two as a result of PASS’s integration with other government entity digital systems. This has made the profile and documentation process for schools and educators easier to navigate and has helped to facilitate daily functionalities for both prospective and current educators and schools.
Furthermore, the ADEK pass confirms if a prospective applicant meets the requirements of Adek’s employment eligibility criteria (such as years of experience, necessary license, specialization, required credentials, etc by informing users following these standards.
Also Read: Hafilat balance check
Get information about teacher login Adek pass:
Table of Contents
- 1 Get information about teacher login Adek pass:
- 2 Easy way to get ADEK approval for teachers:
- 3 Quick method of application for ADEK submission:
- 4 Login Adek pass Step by Step Trouble Shooting Guide
- 5 Adek Pass Mobile Apps Login Guide:
- 6 Requirements for ADEK Applications:
- 7 How will ADEK pass become important?
- 8 How to get approved documents?
- 9 How much time does it take to get approved?
- 10 Final Words:
To update private schools around the Emirate of Abu Dhabi with PASS, ADEK has conducted fifteen distinct seminars in recent months. Teachers can now administer their profiles, which has resulted in very positive feedback both during and after its use. A complete ecosystem of educators and their pupils is also created via the connection between teacher profiles and eSIS.
To provide teachers with access to information like the courses they took during a specific time and their personal and professional development path, ADEK is now developing an e-portfolio. This will eventually be automated.
Through the official website, educators and educational institutions can use PASS, which is made up of several projects that are always being updated and enhanced. This platform is available from any internet browser and mobile device.
Easy way to get ADEK approval for teachers:
The UAE President, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, founded the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK), formerly known as the Abu Dhabi Education Council, in 2005. ADEK serves as the Emirate of Abu Dhabi’s central authority on education.
The ADEK department is in charge of overseeing and managing the public schools in the emirate as well as licensing, monitoring, and inspecting the private schools operating there. Skilled and experienced teachers in this department have made Abu Dhabi’s education system one of the best in the world. But remember that, these schools only go for the best candidates hence making the employment process highly competitive.
Quick method of application for ADEK submission:
If you want to apply for a teaching job at a government school in UAE, visit the employment portal of the Ministry of Education. In case you are applying to a private school, get in touch with its administration.
Login Adek pass Step by Step Trouble Shooting Guide
- Use the official URL below to access the Pass Adek login page.
- Enter your password and username to log in.
- Once you have successfully logged in, the login screen will display.
Please check to solve the problem options or get in touch with us for more help if you are still unable to access the Pass Adek Login.
Read to know: UAE Pass Kiosk
Adek Pass Mobile Apps Login Guide:
- Find out if you need to log in to use the app.
- Install the application.
- Tap ‘Sign in’ or ‘Login’.
- Tap on the text box for identification.
- Write here your identity.
- Input password here.
- Tap Sign In or Log In.
Alternatively, one may also apply by:
Submitting an official application to the school via the Higher Education Authorization Portal.
All supporting documentation that is needed should be attached and ADEK’s authorization processes should be followed through by applicants.
Requirements for ADEK Applications:
- Fluency in Native English
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent teacher certification (PGCE) or state or country licensure two years as a teacher at that level
- All public school teaching positions in Abu Dhabi should meet these qualifications.
- Candidate clearance of criminal record
- Medical Health Certificate in UAE
Aspiring teachers in the United Arab Emirates are required to possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or any four-year diploma for that matter. However, this legislation also applies to both private and public schools in the UAE with certain limitations.
An authenticated copy of your academic credentials, in which case you are a graduate of a university outside of the United Arab Emirates; the certification needs to be certified by both the embassy of that nation in the United Arab Emirates and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
Read Also: FAB Bank Balance Check
How will ADEK pass become important?
- Foreign teachers often travel to the UAE in search of better employment opportunities.
- They might fly thousands or even hundreds of miles to the nation, only to find they can’t find employment there.
- PASS therefore seeks to assist educators considering relocating to Abu Dhabi in locating a position that meets their needs before taking up the challenge. moreover, to assist private institutions in locating the ideal applicant for the upcoming academic year.
- Teachers in Abu Dhabi can utilize PASS not only to look for work, but also to request promotions, resign, or transfer schools.
How to get approved documents?
- You must first consult the portal before submitting any applications to request approval.
- Join a reputable university offering courses in the suggested subjects of study. (for new teachers).
- Send a formal application to the school administrative council via the Higher Education Authorization Portal.
To avoid the application rejection, it is imperative that the application adhere to ADEK’s Authorization Procedures and include all pertinent documentation.
How much time does it take to get approved?
Instructors may now easily verify their eligibility status from the comfort of their homes. Previously, it took two months to acquire approval letters; with Pass, this process takes about ten days. Teachers previously had to fly from their home countries to Abu Dhabi to conduct eligibility status confirmations.
Also Read: ADCB branches in Dubai-ATM locations
An essential tool for accessing the official page is the pass ADEK login. It could be quite beneficial to know how to pass the Adek login and to have access to a list of the Adek login websites. The list of passes ADEK login sites is a useful tool for promptly retrieving your username and password in case you forget them. To log in, use the pass ADEK login, and remember to keep your username and password secure!