NBAD Bank Balance Check Salary Card is a question searched by hundreds of people. The National Bank of Abu Dhabi(NBAD), now known as First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), is one of the largest UAE banks that offer several prepaid cards for organizations and individuals. Among these, the salary card (ratibi) is the most popular one, which is used by workers to receive their monthly pay. While you can always go to the bank directly to inquire about your salary card balance amount, not everyone has the time and energy to visit branches again and again.
Below, we’ll teach you how to easily check the Fab Balance Inquiry of your NBAD salary card online from the comfort of your home. Follow these steps and stay informed of your credited salary amounts all the time.
NBAD Bank Balance Check Salary Card: Online
Table of Contents
Similar to other recognized banks, NBAD/FAB has also digitized its services for its users through its website and phone app. Here’s how you can quickly check your NBAD Salary Card balance using these platforms in easy steps.
NBAD Bank Balance Check Salary Card through the NBAD/FAB website
As stated earlier, NBAD has now merged under FAB bank, so you’ll use the FAB site to inquire about your balance details.
- Open the prepaid card inquiry portal of FAB on Google. You’ll use this portal because the salary ratibi card comes under the prepaid type. Simply search NBAD bank balance check on Google or click here.
- Enter your salary card information. You’ll be required to write the last two digits of your salary card number in the first box and your full Salary Card ID in the second box.
- Press the Go tab after putting in salary card details and wait.
- A window with your bank balance details will appear on the screen. Here, you can check how much balance is present in your NBAD salary card. You can also see the salary card transaction history showing all credited and debited balances of previous days.
NBAD Bank Balance Check Salary Card through the NBAD/FAB Mobile App
If you’re not comfortable with the website, you can also use the NBAD/FAB mobile app to see your balance.
Register/Login: If you already have an account, enter your credentials to log in. Otherwise, sign up for a new account by following the registration guidelines on the App.
View Salary Card Balance: Your balance amount will be visible on the homepage once you log in. You can view this amount to check how much balance is present on your NBAD salary card and whether your new salary has been credited or not.
NBAD Bank Balance Check Salary Card through the NBAD/FAB ATM
If you’re not a tech-friendly person, you can also use the nearby NBAD/FAB ATM to check your NBAD Salary card balance. The process is pretty quick and straightforward.
- Find a NBAD/FAB ATM in your area
- Insert your salary card into the ATM’s card slot
- Write the PIN to enter your account
- You’ll see the balance amount available in your salary card on the ATM screen.
What should I do if my balance details are not visible or incorrect on the website and app?
If you still face difficulty or error in the FAB bank balance check, you can contact the helpline of NBAD/FAB bank at 00 971 2 635 8001 for further assistance.
Would I be charged a fee for checking the NBAD Balance on my salary card?
No, it’s a free service offered by the NBAD/FAB bank for all its users.
Can I check my NBAD salary Balance outside the UAE?
Yes, you can check your salary details at any place in the world with an internet connection.
What’s the difference between NBAD and FAB salary card?
Many people confuse these names, but they both are the same now. NBAD was a separate entity that merged with First Gulf Bank in 2017 and started operating under the name of FAB. So, all NBAD processes are now renamed and handled under FAB.
Also Read: Hafilat balance check
With the quick online portal and mobile APP, NBAD has now made it much easier for its user to keep track of their finances. We hope you find this information helpful for your next NBAD bank balance check salary card inquiry. If you still have any confusion, feel free to ask in the comments below.