Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction:
- 2 What do ADCB services provide to their clients?
- 3 ADCB Branches & ATMs Network across Dubai:
- 4 Some Convenience Factors of ADCB branches in Dubai:
- 5 Final Words:
ADCB branches in Dubai are the third-largest bank branch network based in a central location in Dubai. In UAE, typically ADCB known as Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. One of the biggest banks in the UAE, ADCB has over 400 ATMs and 55 branches. ADCB has a network of branches located throughout Dubai in prominent commercial areas, local areas, and shopping centers.
After the 1985, merger of the 1975-founded Emirates Commercial Bank, and Federal Commercial Bank, as a low-risk open enterprise, Khaleej Commercial, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) was founded. The Abu Dhabi Investment Board controls the state-owned ADCB with a 60% stake.
You can get further information about ADCB branches, ATMs, locations, and timings in Dubai. It will be simpler for you to check the closest area branch.
What do ADCB services provide to their clients?
ADCB’s banking operations in Dubai offer its customers a variety of foreign investment opportunities, wealth management advice, specialist loans, and a full range of financial services. It also has a sizable assets and liabilities business. ADCB branches in Dubai are providing developing financial services with a solid and respected regulatory framework.
Customers, rival banks, and the community all recognize ADCB as one of the top banks in the UAE. ADCB branches in Dubai intend to be the best choice bank. It is a consistently innovating, prosperous organization with the utmost integrity that is valued by everyone, including its rivals and the community.
To meet your banking needs, ADCB branches in Dubai provide a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Account formation and management
- Deposits and withdrawals of cash and checks
- Payment processing
- Personal loans and Commercial investment
- Services for wealth management and investing
- Services for Insurance
- Currency exchange service
What does ADCB best offer?
ADCB is a privately held organization that provides a wide range of products and services, including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate and currency derivatives, Islamic products, project financing, and property management services.
- While branches will remain operational, they will refrain from providing the majority of services, such as cash deposits and withdrawals or check collection. Applications pertaining to trade services will be received but not processed until October 3.
- ADCB has informed customers that they can continue to use their credit and debit cards to conduct in-person and online purchases as well as cash withdrawals at ATMs.
- ADCB Debit Card holders can withdraw cash from ADCB and other bank ATMs, whereas ADCB Credit Card holders can only do so from other bank ATMs.
Click to know: How to renew driving license in Dubai
ADCB Branches & ATMs Network across Dubai:
- Starting on 3 April 2023, the ADCB Dubai Silicon Oasis branch will permanently transfer to the ADCB Arabian Centre branch, located on the ground floor of the Arabian Centre in the Al Mizhar neighborhood of Al Khawaneej Road, Dubai.
- On February 6, 2023, the ADCB Khalidiya Tower branch will be temporarily closed for renovations. Instead, please visit the Khalidiya Mall or ADCB Al Hosn branches.
- The Ghayathi branch of ADCB is open from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Monday through Thursday and on Saturday. Timing hours on Friday are 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Teller services are permanently unavailable at this branch of ADCB Galleria Mall.
- On January 2, 2023, the ADCB Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center branch moved permanently to the Mushrif Cooperative Society, ground floor, Al Khaleej Al Arabi Road, Abu Dhabi.
How to locate ADCB branches in Dubai from an online network:
Through online banking services of ADCB, this is the most convenient way to find the nearest branch:
- Log in and go to your account branch dashboard.
- Visit the official website of ADCB branches in Dubai
- Enter your BIC/Swift Code details
- Get your desired information just in minutes
Popular ADCB Local Areas Branches:
- Branch 1 – Al Mizhir Location: Almizhar 1 – Aswaaq Mall, Almizhar.
- Branch 2 – Al Nakheel Road Location: Shop no. #1 Ahmed Abdul Rahim Hafiz Building, Ground Floor, Naif Street, Dubai.
- Branch 3 – Al Quoz Location: Bin Dasmal Building, Sh Zayed Rd Alqouz 3.
- Branch 4 – Al Riqah – Location: Al Qwais Building, Riqqa Street near Riqqa Metro Station.
- Branch 5 – Al Tawar Location: Dubai Municipality Building – Opposite Al Twar Centre – Al Nahda Road.
- Branch 6 – Al Twar Location: Bin Thani Building, Al Nahda Road (Al Qusais 2), beside Emirates Station.
- Branch 7 – Baniyas Location: Ground & Mezzanine Floor, plot number 115 – 141, Al Subkha Tower.
- Branch 8 – Bur Dubai Location: Atrium Centre Khalid Bin Walid Road, Showroom # 6 & 7, Al Mankool.
- Branch 9 – Business Village Location: Business Village Building, Block – Al Maktoum Street, near the clock tower, same Dubai Economic Building.
- Branch 10 – Diyafah – Branch.
Headquarter Office Branch:
Location: The ADCB building is located on Zayed Street at the intersection with Sheikh Zayed Road.
Days / Hours of Opening: Monday to Thursday & Saturday | 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Services available: Teller Transactions, Customer Service, SME Center, Excellency Center, Safe Deposit Lockers Service, ATM Services.
Some Convenience Factors of ADCB branches in Dubai:
Banking with ADCB is convenient no matter where you are in the city because of its extensive branch network in Dubai. An ADCB branch in Dubai is conveniently close by, whether you’re in upscale neighborhoods like Jumeirah and Dubai Marina or busy business districts like Deira and Bur Dubai. Some of their branches extend their business hours, including evening and weekend hours, to accommodate customers with hectic schedules.
Read to know: How to check Dubai visa status
Whether you live in Dubai or are just visiting, ADCB branches in Dubai provide an easy and trustworthy way to handle your money. ADCB’s commitment to convenience and customer service is reflected in its extensive branch network in Dubai. These convenient locations offer a diverse range of banking services, meeting the needs of individuals and businesses seeking world-class financial solutions. You may quickly get the financial answers you require thanks to the numerous locations throughout the city and the extensive range of services. ADCB branches in Dubai always offer the excellence and ease of use of banking services, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.