Don’t know how to check Dubai visa status? To check your Dubai visa status online, visit the official website of the GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs)-Dubai You can check your visa status in Dubai online by passport number and reference number. The complete procedure to do a UAE visa check is described below.
How to check Dubai visa status online?
Table of Contents
- 1 How to check Dubai visa status online?
- 2 Other methods to check visa status:
- 3 Conclusion:
It is necessary to have a valid visa to travel to Dubai. Checking Dubai visa validity is also important to stay informed of visa status. There is an online platform through which you can conveniently check your visa status in Dubai. Dubai visa validity checks online provide numerous advantages. You don’t need to physically visit immigration offices. You can do a Dubai visa validity check by staying at your home. Moreover, it allows you to make travel arrangements and timely visa renewals and saves you from fines and penalties.
Also Read: How to check visa fine in UAE?
Documents required to check Dubai visa status:
To check the visa status online, you may require:
- Passport number
- Visa application reference number.
- Entry permit number. (For some types of visas, an entry permit number may be asked).
How to check Dubai visa status using passport number:
You can check your visa status using your passport number by following the steps given below:
- To check the visa validity, visit the official website of the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security-ICP.
- ICP (Identity Confirmation Platform), will provide you the information regarding visa status. If you don’t have an account on this portal, then first of all create an account.
- After successfully creating an account, look for the visa-related services section.
- Click the option to check visa status.
- Enter the required details such as passport number and visa number.
- Submit the request.
- The portal will take a few moments and provide the details and status of the visa like the expiry date and validity period.
How to check Dubai visa status using the GDRFA website:
To check the Dubai visa status using the GDRFA website, you have to follow these steps.
- Open any browser and search for the official website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs.
- On the homepage, look for the “services” section.
- In this section, look for the visa inquiry or visa status option.
- On that page, you will be asked to enter some information like your passport number, or visa number.
- Provide accurate information.
- After submitting the request, you will get information regarding visa status and expiry date.
UAE residents can check their visa status using their Emirates ID instead of their passport number.
Also Read: How to renew a driving license in UAE?
GDRFA Mobile App:
GDRFA application has made it easier to track UAE visa status. If you don’t want to use the GDRFA website, then you can use the GDRFA application to track visa validity.
GDRFA manages residency and immigration-related services in the UAE. This entity is responsible for visa issuance, visa renewals, visa cancellation, residency permits, entry permits, etc. For visa-related inquiries and transactions, their online platforms are very helpful.
Other methods to check visa status:
Apart from checking the visa validity status through online portals, there are some other methods that you can use to check the visa status. These methods are discussed below:
You can get information related to visa status through email inquiries. Send an appropriate email having your passport number, visa application number, entry permit number, etc to the relevant immigration authorities. They will let you know about the visa application status through the email address provided.
If you feel better directly contact them through a phone call, then contact them through a phone call to get information. Call the official helpline number and tell them your passport number, visa number, or any additional information they ask for. They will let you know about your visa application status.
Visit the immigration office:
If you are still confused about how to check your Dubai visa status, then another method is to visit the immigration office physically. Bring your passport and other essential documents and ask about your queries. The staff will assist you in providing the required information.
Knowing how to check Dubai visa status is essential for those who are traveling to Dubai or already residing in Dubai. By following the step-by-step guide and methods mentioned above, you can stay updated and informed about the expiry and validity of your visa. Regularly checking the visa status helps to plan the journey smoothly and saves from any inconvenience and penalties. For any visa-related queries or concerns, visit the official government resources to get the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Read Also: How to apply for a Canada visa from Dubai.