Want to get an Umrah visa from Dubai? Don’t worry you will get a complete guide about how to get an Umrah visa from Dubai?, what’s the application process? how much it costs? and what are the requirements? etc in this article.
Umrah provides a chance to visit the holy and sacred cities of Makkah and Madina and deepen the connection with one’s faith and seek forgiveness from Allah Almighty. Muslims can experience rich Islamic heritage and spirituality while performing Umrah.
Read to know: How to apply for Canada visa from Dubai?
How to get an Umrah visa from Dubai? Requirements?
Table of Contents
- 1 How to get an Umrah visa from Dubai? Requirements?
- 2 Umrah visa from Dubai price:
- 3 Umrah visa requirements for UAE residents:
- 4 How to apply for Umrah visa from Dubai?
- 5 Is visa essentially required to travel from Dubai to Saudia?
- 6 Can we travel by road from UAE to Saudi Arabia?
- 7 Conclusion:
The following are the requirements for getting an Umrah visa from Dubai:
- First of all the most important thing is a valid passport. The passport should be at least valid for 6 months from the date of traveling.
- A completely filled visa application form with accurate information is also essential to apply for the visa.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) may be required in the case when the applicant is living in UAE but not a permanent resident of it.
- Mahram if applicable: Women under 45 years need a mahram(the person whom they cannot get married to) to travel to Saudia to perform Umrah.
Moreover, vaccination certificates and biometric registrations could be required in some cases. However, it is advised to consult an authorized travel agency to get the most up-to-date and accurate information.
Read Also: Azad Visa Dubai
Umrah visa from Dubai price:
According to 2022, the cost of an Umrah visa application is about $400-$500. However, the complete visa package costs $1500-$2000. The fees associated with processing and other visa-related services approximately cost between $200-$300. But keep in mind that the costs vary from time to time so it is advised to consult a travel agency to get information about the latest packages and prices. Moreover, the visa fees also vary depending on the duration and type of visa.
Umrah visa requirements for UAE residents:
For UAE residents following are the requirements to apply for an Umrah visa:
- UAE residence visa which is valid for at least 3 to 6 months.
- A valid passport.
- Completely filled application form.
- Biometric registration may be required for UAE residents including fingerprinting and facial recognition.
- A copy of the applicant’s Emirates ID card; UAE national identity card.
- UAE residents are required to present proof of their residence in the UAE.
- Recent passport-size photographs.
Read Also: How to check visa fine in UAE?
How to apply for Umrah visa from Dubai?
- Before applying for a visa, you should look for a well-reputed travel agency in Dubai that will help you in getting Umrah visa from Dubai.
- The next step is to gather the required documents as mentioned above like valid passport, photographs, etc.
- Provide the required documents and completely filled visa application form to the travel agency.
- Pay the visa processing fees and any additional amount charged by the agency for their services.
- Then you need to wait for the visa processing time. The travel agency will process the visa application and send it to the concerned authorities for approval. The processing time may vary depending on the type of visa and the efficiency of the agency.
- As soon as your visa is approved, the travel agency will provide you with the visa and now you can easily go to perform Umrah.
Is visa essentially required to travel from Dubai to Saudia?
Visa is not required to perform Umrah for the citizens of GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries. GCC is a political and economic alliance consisting of six countries. It was established in 1981 to promote regional integration among the member states, and to promote economic cooperation and political stability in the region.
Citizens of GCC countries do not require a separate visa to visit Saudia Arabia and perform Umrah. They can enter the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia by presenting their national ID cards and passports.
Countries that can enter the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia without visa:
The citizens of GCC countries can enter the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia without a visa. The countries included in Gulf Cooperation Council are:
- Saudia Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Read to know: How to remove travel ban in UAE?
Can we travel by road from UAE to Saudi Arabia?
Yes, we can travel by road from UAE to Saudia. Traveling by bus from UAE to Saudia is a common mode of transport and has been operating for years. However, we can also travel by our own private car or any other vehicle. The distance from UAE to KSA is approximately 1000 kilometers.
Here are some important points to consider while planning to travel by road from Dubai to Saudia:
- There are several border crossing points between Dubai and Saudia Arabia, such as Al Batha and Al Ghuwaifat. Research them and choose the most appropriate entry point that saves time and is accessible to the destination.
- Make sure to carry all the required travel documents such as a valid passport, UAE residence visa ( if applicable), valid driver’s license, and vehicle registration papers that may be needed, etc.
- Ensure that the vehicle is in good condition for long journeys. Check the tires, engine, brake, and other components. Carry a spare tire that may be useful in emergencies.
- Plan your route to avoid any hassle. Carry a printed map if required. Or use GPS or navigation systems that assist while traveling. Estimate of the time to reach the destination.
- While traveling, follow the traffic rules and regulations. Check if there are any travel restrictions or requirements before starting the journey.
Read also: DUBAI VISA FOR GREEN CARD HOLDERS
In conclusion, getting Umrah visa from Dubai is an important step toward the spiritual journey. We have gone through the requirements, application process, fees, and ways to travel to Saudia in this article. So if you are planning to go on the sacred journey follow our guidelines to obtain an Umrah visa from Dubai. We wish that you go on this journey safely, perform Umrah, and get countless blessings from the holy land.